Long Established Hospitality Supply Business
The business is a leading hospitality equipment and consumables supplier located in regional NSW. The business has been established for over 40 years, with the current owners operating the business for over 15 years. The business has a diversified product base, maintains longstanding partnerships and loyal customers with its established suppliers through a spacious, strategically situated showroom with ample parking, ensuring convenience and accessibility for their customers. From concept to installation and ongoing support, the business manages projects comprehensively to meet the diverse needs of its customers, which include hospitality venues such as pubs, clubs, cafes, restaurants, and hotels, in addition to educational institutions, healthcare facilities, and government sites.
- Strong profitability, with the most recent year of FY23 reporting EBITDA of over $1,700,000.
- Consistent revenue growth of approx 6.5% on a compounded annual basis (CAGR) from FY21 to FY23.
- Excellent and experienced team of highly skilled staff and management.
- Established for over 40 years, great reputation, loyal customer base, and long-standing partnerships with established suppliers.
- Acquire existing capability and capacity to support customers throughout the entire life cycle of their hospitality requirements.
- Commercial Kitchen Equipment Hospitality Supplies, Coffee Beans and Coffee Machines, Kitchenware, Tableware, Stainless Steel Benches
- Consultancy and Design Services, Design and Construct, Equipment Delivery and Installation, Packaging, Project Management, Project Work, Online Sales, Training and Commissioning
- With an experienced team of experts, the business is suited to investors, owner operators, and industry players with an appetite to expand.
- A significant opportunity exists for further growth of the business, to continue its success and increase profitability by leveraging on the existing business’ well-established capabilities.
- The business’ owners are seeking to sell the business as part of their retirement plan and are committed to a transition to new owners over a mutually agreed timeline.
Other businesses for sale
Enquire about this business for more info
Takes just a few minutes to unlock access to IMs, the data room and engage the broker online.
- Answer a couple of questions to show the broker you're serious
- Option to sign an NDA electronically
- Receive the IM from the Broker
- Start your Resolve Buyer profile